Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download and User Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – In this modernity, it is possible to have fast-speed printer with high-end quality prints for your home needs, moreover with affordable price, provided by PIXMA MG6250. Its high-end feature also comes from the scanner which offers high-resolution that can be accessed wirelessly through your mobile device. Otherwise, if you are into photo printing, it will be an ideal printer to fulfill your needs and expectation.
There are also several additional functional features you can find in this printer, such as Ethernet port, built-in Wi-Fi, and also USB port. Even though you have not extended the paper trays, this unit might have bigger dimension to place on your crowded working place, however, the curved edge will be able to adjust the space well. Attracts with its glossy black case in sophisticated appearance, Canon MG6250 is ready to catch your attention, way better than another competitor.
Canon PIXMA MG 6250 supported with six ink cartridges with FINE print head technology, which lead into high-end quality prints in bright, bold, and vivid color. In order to show the ink-level, you can function the LED lights, equipped with the cartridge. As a user-friendly printer, you can perform the installation easier, step by step, and in short time.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG6250
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.3ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 12.5ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Unit||Yes , Automatic|
|Print Method||6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||4800dpi x 4800dpi Scan|
|Scanner Resolution Enhanced||4800 x 4800dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||48-bit/24-bit|
|Scanner Features||Scan directly to memory card or USB flash drive (JGP, PDF or compact PDF file format), Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning images larger than the platen (Stitch Assist)|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios (Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5) Copy|
|Copier Functions||2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Disc label copy, Photo Copy, Borderless copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust intensity, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast)|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour (FCOT)||14 seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||7.5cm Colour TFT Display|
|Network Interface||10 BaseT/100 BaseTX Network|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|Preview Monitor Size (Diagonal)||7.5cm|
|Preview Monitor Type||TFT|
|RF Network Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit) Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit): 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP2, SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher CD-ROM Drive Display: 800 x 600 or better Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Processor, 1GB RAM Mac OS X v10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867MHz or faster) Mac OS X v10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256MB RAM Browser: Safari 3 or higher CD-ROM Drive Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better|
|Paper Handling Input 1||150 Sheet Rear Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||150 Sheet Front Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 3||Direct Disc Print Tray|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper|
|MultiMedia Card||Compact Flash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card*, xD-Picture Card Type M*, xD-Picture Card Type H*, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile*|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm|
|Paper Weight||64 to 300g/Sq m (This maximum weight is only using Canon special media)|
|Sony Memory Stick||Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro|
|xD-Picture Card||Supported: xD Picture Card, xD Picture card Type M, xD Picture card Type H|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||470mm (W) x 396mm (D) x 173mm (H) – Weight 9.2kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||23W (Max) / 1.0W (Standby) / 0.4W (Saving)|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma MG6250 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Number of Print Cartridges||6|
|Software Included||Drivers for Canon multifunctional device, MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print 12, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro , Easy-WebPrint EX downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA MG6250 All-In-One, Power cord, Ink Cartridges (PGI-525PGBK CLI-526BK CLI-526C CLI-526M CLI-526Y CLI-526GY), Multilingual setup guides, Setup software and Users manual CD including Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, MPNavigator EX, Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access, Easy-WebPrint EX and Easy-Photo Print EX with HDMovie Print, Warranty sheet|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG6250
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG6250 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6250.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG6250. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6250 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG6250 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6250.
- Canon PIXMA MG6250 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG6250 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG6250.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG6250 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG6250 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG6250 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG6250 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG6250 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG6250 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG6250 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG6250 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6250
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6250 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6250, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG6250 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG6250 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG6250 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG6250 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG6250 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6250 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG6250) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6250 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG6250 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG6250 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MG6250 Wireless Connection Setup
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MG6250.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MG6250.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MG6250-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG6250, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||30 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||37 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series MP Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.02||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||2.8.2||14 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||56 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.41.0||8.9 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.8.2||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.5)||2.8.0a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.9 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.9 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series User Manual (Windows)||1.30||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series User Manual (Mac)||1.30||147 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint||2.0||971 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint||2.0||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series Getting Started manual||CA.1.00||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series - Specifications Sheet||1.00||356 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.60||243 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.80||430 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 Series Getting Started||V1||3.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 Series Printer Firmware Updater For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/Mac OS X 10.4)||2.3b||27 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6250/MG6200 Series Printer Firmware Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.2||27 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, macOS, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6250 since you can download them on our site www.canonupdates.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.