Canon PIXMA MG3620 is a machine that allows you to use it beyond its regular and main functions. It comes chock full of filter effects that you can use to edit your photos before printing them out. Have fun to apply effects such as blur background, soft focus, toy camera, miniature, and fish eye. Apply them to a picture of your selection and print them out right away. While we’re still at it, the machine is also equipped with My Image Software, with which personalizing, organizing, and accessing your collections of the image are made a breeze.
Canon MG3620 also cares about its environment. Its Quiet Mode allows you to do your work conveniently because there is virtually no noise occurs when it prints out materials. Its Auto Scan Mode, meanwhile, is capable of detecting what it is scanning and subsequently applies suitable settings to the process—all automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG 3620 can handle both wireless printing and scanning. All you need is a computer that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as it is and you can use it anywhere in the house. And if you use devices running on Windows RT, you can use this printer wirelessly either to print or scan.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG 3052 Setup & Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
CL-241 Colour Ink Cartridge
CL-241 XL Colour Ink Cartridge
240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print9, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Special Filters, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 22 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Colour Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows:19 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3620
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3620.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3620. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3620 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3620 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3620.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3620 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3620 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3620 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3620 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3620 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3620
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3620 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3620, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3620 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3620 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3620 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3620) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3620 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3620 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||37 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.2||9.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||10 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620 Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, MacOS, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3620 since you can download them on our site www.canonupdates.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.