Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download and Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux – Printer with a great performance is surely one thing that many people are looking for nowadays. That is because a printer with a nice performance such as Canon PIXMA MG3560 will be able to help you with many different printing preferences that you need. Therefore, you will need to try this printer for your next option if you have not decided your mind yet.
This printer has the nice performance for all of the parts that you need, starting from printing, copying, and scanning. The speed is also something that you can rely on. As an addition to that, Canon MG3560 also offers you some nice features that you might never get from many other similar printers in the same class out there. For the finishing, the price is also something that will never put you down to the bottom, since the price is really affordable.
The main thing that you need to highlight from this printer is the main material. The plastic material is not something that you will love. Even though, if you are one who thinks the quality is the best part to consider rather than the look, then Canon PIXMA MG 3560 is the best printer that you need.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
CANON PIXMA MG3560 Inkjet MFP Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
CANON PIXMA MG3560 Inkjet MFP Specification
Ink Droplet Size
2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 11pl (PgBK)
4800 x 1200 dpi
B&W: 9.9 ipmColour: 5.7 ipm4″X6″ photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
Borderless 4″X6″ photo: PG640 (2465), CL641 (69), PG640XL (3815), PG640XXL (7560)Plain paper A4: PG640 (180), CL641 (180), PG640XL (300), CL641XL (400), PG640XXL (600)
4″x 6″, 5″x 7″, 8″x10″, Letter, A4
Plain Paper Capacity
Supported Paper Sizes
A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
Supported Paper Weights
Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
Wireless LAN Network Type
Wireless LAN Range
Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
Wireless LAN Security
WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing
Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Canon EPP app, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android).Apple AirPrint also supported.
Camera/Memory Card Printing
Colour document: Approx 22 sec
Special Copy Functions
1200 x 2400 optical dpi
Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output)
Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
PIXMA Cloud Link
Online Album Photo Print
Web Template Print
Google Cloud Print
Colour LCD Screen
Intelligent Touch System
Dual Paper Path
Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1(Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later
Included as Standard
PIXMA MG3560 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 2 ink cartridges, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. USB Cable not included.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE8/ 9/10), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.7 W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Copying12: Approx 16 W
Dimensions (W x D x H)
449 x 304 x 152mm
Approx. 5.4 kg
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3560
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3560 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3560.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3560. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3560 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3560 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3560 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3560.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3560 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3560 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3560 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3560 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3560 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3560 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3560
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3560 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3560, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3560 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3560 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3560 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3560) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3560 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3560 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3560 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, MacOS, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 since you can download them on our site www.canonupdates.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.