Canon PIXMA MG3540 Manual & Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – For those who have been dreaming of a simple and nice looking printer for their personal use at home, Canon PIXMA MG3540 is the one that you can pick for that kind of need. That is because this printer has the simple looking boxy design, the elegant one. This kind of minimalist looking design will surely be something nice that you can use at home. As an addition to that, the size of this printer is also compact enough.
If you think that look is the major feature of this printer, then you are wrong. That is because, inside that simple looking design, you will be able to find a printer with a nice performance. That is because Canon MG3540 offers you the nice printing speed and quality that you need for your daily print at home. Even though the performance is incomparable with the office printer worth of 200 dollars, but this printer is surely worth to buy.
For those who want to buy this printer, you will not need to save a lot of money since Canon PIXMA MG 3540 is offered for a really affordable price. That means, you will not need to take all of your saving just to buy this printer.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA MG3040 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG3540 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer
|Functions||Wireless Print, Copy, Scan|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)|
|Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size|
|Mono Print Speed||Approx. 9.9 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||Approx. 5.7 ipm|
|Photo Print Speed||Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Two Sided Printing||Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter)|
|CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PG-440 (Black)|
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||PG-440XL (Black)|
|Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)||A4 colour documents printing|
|Black: 180 pages|
|Black XL: 600 pages|
|Colour: 180 pages|
|Colour XL: 400 pages|
|Cartridge Yield (Photo print)||10x15cm colour photo printing|
|Black: 2465* photos|
|Black XL: 7560* photos|
|Colour: 69 photos|
|Colour XL: 150 photos|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper|
|Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)|
|Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)|
|Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)|
|Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)|
|Canon Matte (MP-101)|
|Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)|
|Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)|
|Maximum Paper Input||Front tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)|
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g / m²|
|Canon photo paper: up to 300 g / m²|
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 14 seconds|
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit|
|Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit|
|Maximum Document Size||216 x 297 mm|
|Copy Speed||sFCOT: Approx. 22 seconds|
|sESAT: Approx. 2.7 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||21 copies (max.)|
|Copy Functions||Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy|
|Copy Zoom||Fit to page|
|Display Type & Size||No display|
|Interface Type – PC / Mac||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
|Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b / g / n|
|Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password|
|Interface Type – Other||PIXMA Printing Solutions app|
|Google Cloud Print|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)|
|Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Supported Mobile Systems||iOS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8|
|Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5|
|Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
|My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (download)²|
|Weight||Approx. 5.4 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||449 x 304 x 152mm|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 42.5 dB|
|Operating Humidity||10-90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off)|
|Off: Approx. 0.3 W|
|Copying: Approx. 16 W|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3540
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3540 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3540.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3540. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3540 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3540 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3540 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3540.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3540 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3540 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3540 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3540 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3540 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3540 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3540 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3540 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3540
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3540 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3540, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3540 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3540 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3540 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3540 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3540 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3540) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3540 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3540 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3540 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, MacOS, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3540 since you can download them on our site www.canonupdates.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.