Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac, Linux – When you are looking for the best printer options that you can use at home, then you will surely need to pick something compact such as Canon PIXMA MG3250. That is because compactness is something that you need for something that you use at home, especially a printer. Can you imagine if you have to use the huge office printer at home? That will be something annoying. Therefore, you need the compact one like this printer.
If you think that its compactness will result in a bad quality printer, then you are wrong. That is because this printer has all of the things that you need related to printing. You need to understand that Canon MG3250 is considered as one of the best printers from Canon that you can use at home. That means, you will be able to get the nice printing result from this printer.
When you are talking about its price, you will be able to get this printer for the affordable price. Unfortunately, the affordable price of this printer might be caused by the cheap looking material of Canon PIXMA MG 3250. That is what many people said, but fortunately, you can say that the performance will fill that empty space.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon MG3250 A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Mac OS X v10.4 / Linux.
Canon MG3250 A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 5.0ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 9.2ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Print Method||Inkjet FINE print head technology 4-colour systemwithmin. 2pl ink droplet size 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)|
|Scanner Features||Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto ScanMode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS Colour Scanner|
|Copier Functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour (FCOT)||20seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Wireless & Airprint|
|LCD Screen||7 Segment LED Display|
|Preview Monitor Type||7 Segment LED Display|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit) Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MBRAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher CD-ROMDrive Display: 800 x 600 or better|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum(PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101),Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501),Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm,20x25cm|
|Paper Weight||64 to 105g/Sq m (supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²)|
|Scanner Document Size||A4/LTR (216x297mm)|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||449mm (W) x 304mm (D) x 152mm (H) – Weight 5.5kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||20W (Max) / 2.0W (Standby) / 0.3W (Saving)|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma MG3250 A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden CREATIVE PARK PREMIUMaccess Full HD Movie Print  QuickMenu Easy-WebPrint EX (download) |
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA MG3250 All-In-One, Power cord, FINE Cartridges PG-540 (Black) and CL-541 (Colour), Multilingual set up guides, Warranty sheet, Setup software and Users manual CD including My Image Garden with text OCR and HD Movie Print|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3250
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3250 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3250.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3250. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3250 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3250 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3250 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3250 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3250.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3250 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3250 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3250 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3250 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3250 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3250 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3250 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3250 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3250
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3250 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3250, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3250 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3250 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3250 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3250 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3250 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3250 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3250) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3250 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3250 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3250 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3250 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||41 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||19 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 User Manual (Mac)||1.01||40 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.00||41 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.6||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.6||129 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 - Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Setup Guide||V1||237 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 since you can download them on our site www.canonupdates.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.