The Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer has been a multifunction great printing device that you better choose to complement your workplace or even home. The various tasks it can do will make you able to finish your work with ease. So, you do not need to put so many kinds of equipment in your working room as long as you have this printer.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG3120 has several things that you will like definitely. One of them is its stunning design of the printer which you can see when you notice its stylish and versatile look of glossy black chassis that covers the machine. This look can definitely blend with any decorations of your room and even make it more amazing aesthetically. Then, the Canon MG3120 is created to have 17.7x12x6 inches of dimension. This size will make it will be so easy to move and place it on any spots in your room firmly.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MG3120 has been equipped with numerous wonderful features you will like. Some of them are easy to operate control panel with a one line LED on the left side of the printer, Ethernet connection, and two cartridge ink system. Each of them can offer you good access to the printer whenever you want to create fabulous printing results.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.8 ipm
Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 60a0 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG3120 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||12.0″ W x 17.7″L x 6.0″ H|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3120
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3120 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3120.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3120. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3120 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3120 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3120 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3120 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3120.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3120 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3120 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3120 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3120 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3120 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3120 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3120 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3120 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3120
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3120 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3120, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3120 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3120 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3120 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3120 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3120 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3120 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||34 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||29 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.42.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3120 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 M||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3120 since you can download them on our site “Canon Printer Drivers“ that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.