Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux | What is the standard of a good printer? Most people said that a good printer is a printer that has a good quality and can be used for a long period. Canon PIXMA MG2550 is a good printer that can assist you in achieving great qualities of printed photos and documents. It’s a multifunctional printer that can help you work faster. You can also get the advantages as soon as you get the printer for your personal use because the printer is cheap than any other printers that offer you similar specifications.
Well, the printer is friendly to use. You can install the printer perfectly in the first attempt because the printer is designed to be accessed easily. The printer can be compatible perfectly with Mac and Windows. The printer can print 8 B/W documents in a minute. You can also spend a minute for printing 4 colored pages. The resolution is also good because it can be up to 4800 x 600 dpi. This gives you great performance as a standard printer.
Well, that’s thing that you can have when you have Canon PIXMA MG2550. Now, you just need to determine your opinion about the printer. Will you take the printer or consider for another choice?
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Specification
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 2400 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour||Approx. 1.6 ipm Color Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Output||60 Sheet|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||426 x 306 x 145mm – Weight 3.5kg|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA MG2540 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG2550
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG2550 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2550. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG2550 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG2550 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG2550.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG2550 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG2550 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG2550 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG2550 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2550 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2550 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2550 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2550, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG2550 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG2550 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG2550 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It takes sometimes until Canon PIXMA MG2550 USB cable get detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2550 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2550, since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below, and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.