Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux | There are many trusted brands that offer you many kinds of printer. Canon is a well-established brand that has many variants of printer. Being one of their creations, Canon PIXMA MG2510 has been launched in the market and it has made quite a name among the customers. Well, what makes the printer interesting? The following discussion will be about the specifications of the printer.
It’s a printer has a good resolution. With maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the printer can produce documents and photos in great shape. You can count FINE print head technology as the best ally that makes it even better. This compact printer can be put anywhere around your home, it doesn’t take much space to begin with. Auto Power On is the feature of the printer that can automatically operate the printer without having you turned it on manually. There is also some features that makes you convenient, such as My Image Garden, Creative Park Premium, Fun Filter Effect, and others. You can say that the printer almost has everything to make your working performance better.
Yet, you can’t expect to connect the printer wirelessly. This printer is still a bit traditional, compared with the other wireless printers. Yet, you can have Canon PIXMA MG2510 with cheaper price. It might be the thing that makes you think a bit higher of the printer.
Recommended Printer: Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-145 XL Black Ink Cartridge
CL-146 XL Color Ink Cartridge
PG-145 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-146 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, and B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing8, Full HD Movie Print2, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG2510
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG2510 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2510.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2510. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2510 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG2510 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG2510 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG2510 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG2510.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG2510 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG2510 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG2510 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG2510 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG2510 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2510 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG2510 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2510 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2510
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2510 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2510, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG2510 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG2510 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG2510 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It takes sometimes until Canon PIXMA MG2510 USB cable get detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG2510 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
canonupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2510 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|MG2510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2510 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2510, since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below, and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.